New Training Venue – Corhampton
Having been at our current venue for over 25 years, we have sadly been given notice and have to leave the field at Shedfield as of 1st October 2019. However we are very fortunate to have found 3 acres of beautiful land at Corhampton.
Our office and shop will be staying in Shedfield in its current location (it’s only our training fields that are moving to Corhampton).
See directions to our new venue, below.
Directions to our Corhampton venue
Postcode for our new venue: SO32 3NB
Coming from Bishop’s Waltham:
- At the large roundabout take the B3035 to Corhampton
- Continue all the way virtually to the end (approx. 5 miles)
- As you come into Corhampton there is a signpost for 40 mph, then 30 mph
- Pass the Merrie Stud on the right
- Pass a large green verge on your right
- You are looking for a dropped kerb on the right (this is the entrance)
- If the turning is missed, carry on to the mini roundabout, turn back on yourself and it is the first dropped kerb on the left
Travelling North on A32:
- Drive through Droxford
- Continue through to Meonstoke
- At the mini roundabout take the first exit and the dropped kerb is on the left